Leah's parents came today from Oacoma. It's been a good time so far, just hanging out and talking. We had a fire and made some s'mores, Leah's favorite. They have to leave early though tomorrow morning because Connie has to work at 2 AM on Monday. No fun I'm sure.
The guy is going to buy my pathfinder on Monday. I didn't get the $7k like I wanted, but $6750 instead. It will still be paid off this month, which will free up $240 a month, a huge step towards Vegas and paying off other debts.
As for other happenings I went to the dump this morning and got rid of all the trash in the back of my truck. Was hot and dusty. The wind kept blowing around the ash from the previously burned wood. Left my legs sooty. At the moment I'm just going through some music I downloaded and relaxing. Leah and her parents are upstairs watching Valentine's Day. I'm not super interested in it, seems to be more of a chick flick.
No comments:
Post a Comment