7.18.2010

Another Sunday Night

Leah's parents left this morning at about 10. It always sucks to see them go, they are good company and fun to be around. After they left we went to Rapid and picked up a couple things. I decided to start working on the truck, hoping it would be easier since my dad let me borrow his rotary buffer/sander and his wagner power painter.

Got back to the house and started to grind away at the rust. Stupid adhesive pads wouldn't stick worth a crap though. They worked just long enough to get the box done. Then I had to learn how to use the wagner, a god damn mess if you ask me. But the results worked pretty well. I got the box done, excluding the inside, which I want to spray in a truck liner. This week I'll finish the rest of the body. Then I'm going to paint all the trim, bumpers and wheels flat primer black. After that I need to figure out what kind of stencil I want on the hood. Originally I wanted a Jolly Roger, but I'm thinking of something else, since that might be cliche or something.

Anyway. I'm glad that I've taken the motivation to actually do it and am doing it. After that was all done we ran to Wal Mart to get a few things and got back not too long ago. Now we are just hanging out watching House and computing. As Kraftwerk said, "It's More Fun to Compute."

No comments:

Post a Comment